Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

Wherever you are ๐Ÿ’”




Wherever you are ๐Ÿ’”


The sun will continue to shine bright in this sky
This love will be like gold in my heart.
I will always love you
Even if time reaches me
And my eyes open in Paradise
This love will stay alive inside of me.
Like a beautiful song in my heart

Maybe the memories will go away little by little
One day you'll wake up one morning.
And I will not be here with you anymore.
Even then you'll still remember me.
I'll still be with you.
This love will stay alive in you.
Like a beautiful poem in your heart

Everything that is gold can not die
Lasts forever
Even if you want to forget
These memories will always be with you.
The heart of a woman is an ocean full of secrets
This secret will be forever.
Guarded inside your heart

Today I'm crying to be away from you
Maybe I will cry every day.
Or until this rain calms down in my heart
Even if the sun rises on a new day
I'll still remember you.
But I will not be sad
I'm just going to smile
And wish you happiness
Happy, wherever you are





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio