Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

The mirror of my heart ๐Ÿ’™





The mirror of my heart ๐Ÿ’™



My love, I think only now I realize
Everything you said to me
All the words you said to my heart
I always remember your words when I face the storms
You were always right.
Well more than I wanted to believe
you really love me
You never stopped loving me.

I was not ready to know the truth.
The truth that always existed in your heart

I think it's only now that I start to see
That everything you told me
It's what you wish they had told you.

Only time can tell
I am myself and I will be myself then
And there's nothing wrong with me.
I do not need models, I do not need heroes
I have my enemies, and I know the right time to face them
I try to focus on my faith
I am myself and I will be myself then
One day time will tell that I've never changed
I'll be who I've always been







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio