Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2019

The endless night witch ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒท




The endless night witch ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒท


I once saw her in the park
She was dancing with the trees.
And drinking drops of dew in a goblet of carmine
A harmonious light exuded from his golden radiance
Her black hair shone in the moonlight.
And her turquoise eyes had the same hue
From the sky, which covered her like an exuberant bluish veil
A lilac dress molded her wonderful body
She was barefoot, with only one ankle in her left leg
Where a black cat brushed sinuously as she danced
Her hands were tattooed with a reindeer, and on her neck
There was a silver pentagram
Hypnotise me with the beauty of the queen
Which seemed to have come out of the depths of nature
I approached in a few steps
And to my surprise
She had noticed me
I plunged into that look
As if plunging into the depths of a shining sea
From my ears, I heard bells and screams
And from the skies fell drops of diamonds
I was steeped in her spell
All around me were frozen
The time had stopped as if by charm
And only the trees danced with the wind
She was walking toward me.
Floating in the air, holding a golden scepter in one hand
I looked at the cat, which was no longer cat
He was a dark, skeletal, morbid, hooded being.
I looked to the side where beasts, half human, half bugs
They fornicated in the grass, where an orgy began
Suddenly I heard the sound of a clarion
And when I looked toward the source
I saw three seraphs courting a nymph
She danced naked in an orchid garden
I was totally amazed by that spell
That seemed to have raised me to paradise
Then a tremor took place in my vertebrae
When I saw her in front of my eyes
Suddenly I tore her dress as the vinegar dripped into her mouth
We lie down and love each other
We love each other until the moon presents the sky with its luminous face
It was a Friday, 13
In the month of October, a leap year
To this day I feel her perfume adorning the pores of my skin
And your carmine kisses still throb in my lips.
To this day I remember her smile, smiling at me.
I dream every day to meet her again.
That witch goddess
The endless night witch ...




Yes, Pixies !!! This is fucking great ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Welcome back



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio