Translate

sรกbado, 15 de junho de 2019

Southern Cross ๐ŸŒŒ



Southern Cross ๐ŸŒŒ


Today when I woke up I felt grateful
I made a brief prayer in my thoughts
As the sun awoke on this golden morning
I was no longer sad, and the rain from my eyes was gone
Like cotton flakes that go with the wind
Today I had the promise of a new day
While My Prayer Reached Heaven

I remembered that brave girl who always held up her flags
Between war and peace she found love
She always fought for what she believes

Her voice was always heard in all the songs carried by the wind and the storms.
She did not mind standing with her feet barefoot and walking on the coals and the shards of glass they always put in her way
She knew she had to move on to see what no one could see, and to speak for those who had no voice
On the clearest nights she dreamed her most beautiful dream.
As the sky reflected the brightest stars in her eyes

She was always there, and before anyone else arrived, she would tell her story
Like the light of a lighthouse that never goes out

I always think of her when I say my prayers
A dreamer always dreams of a better world
I always think of it every morning when I see the sun rising like a fire bird
The dream is always there along with hope

I thought of my girl today too.
She left but forgot to close the door of my heart.
I still remember her, even when I try to forget her
She always comes when I try to forget
It's like the stars that are up there, but you can not see when the sky is overcast
Whenever I close my eyes I see her
Her smile was like a beautiful sunny day.

Maybe I'll go to bed earlier today.
I can not see the stars, but I know the Southern Cross is up there
This is a lonely way, even for those who have love in their hearts





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio