Translate

domingo, 16 de junho de 2019

Part of me ๐Ÿ’”




Part of me ๐Ÿ’”


Even without seeing you
I feel you in my heart
I only appear, so to speak
When it should be

Or when I want
When I want

I draw a heart in the sand
I write inside it
Your name with mine.
I draw the sun
That the rain erased
When I cried
When you left me

I want you to know that I remember everything.
I wish you could see me now
You're still part of what makes me strong.
You're still part of what makes me happy.

Whenever I see you sing
I see myself in you
Whenever I see you sing
I realize how much you love me.

Do you know
I can not live without you.

But okay, tomorrow is a new day.
Everything will be alright
Maybe you'll come and tell me
That one day you will arrive






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio