Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

Radiant light ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤





Radiant light ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤



Reflected in your eyes
I see the beauty of our love
Illuminated
Together the brightest stars
Suspended in the pillars of creation
Like a glorious bird of light and fire
Our love is like a secret kept in time.
Our love is like a phoenix that is reborn in the starlight
Every time our souls kiss in Paradise
Our love is like a beautiful poem written by the hands of God
My thoughts travel in the electricity of this light
My mind opens like a pandora's box in the immensity of this deep blue
I remember the first time I saw you, my love.
So beautiful and splendorous beauty
Whose light is brighter than the sun on the most beautiful day of summer
When I looked into your eyes, in love with the light of this beauty
I felt a very strong emotion in my heart when I wrote you the first love letter.
After I gave you the first love letter
I sighed
I kissed the notes I wrote to you with my sweetest kisses
It was the first time I'd written those sentiments
My pride grew in the loving warmth that came out of them.
Like the nectar of flowers in spring
I felt an increase of self-esteem
It seemed that it was at last a most interesting existence.
Where every hour had its different charm
Where each step was ecstatic, and the soul was covered with a radiant luxury of sensations!






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio