Translate

segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2019

Love and chaos ๐Ÿ’” ✴




Love and chaos ๐Ÿ’” ✴


I am my own leader
My heart is my sword and my shield.
My balance between days and nights is constant
My whole life expects something from me.
My courage is the thread of my razor.

You still stayed here even I though it was gone
I'm alone but I still have my faith
I do not know if this pain will pass
My knee hurts
And there's nothing I can do.

What are angels for?
Happiness lives here with me, even though I am sad
You are the love of my life
I know what you dream, think and feel
It's no coincidence, my indifference
I am a copy of what I do
What we have is what we have left.
I do not need to have more than I have

There is a lack of control, which corrupts and grows
It may be, but I'm ready for one more.
What is it that distorts and teaches?
What we did of our own lives

To live is to have hope of loving and being loved
To love is to have hope of being happy
When there is no love, there is only chaos.
Ruins are the debris of a life without love

Only those who are unable to love feel hatred in the heart





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio