Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

Far from heaven ๐ŸŒˆ




Far from heaven ๐ŸŒˆ


There's something that hurts my heart.
Losing you is like losing my own life.
I do not want to lose you
It took me so long to find you
My smile on your face, smiling
It's like two birds flying in the sky
It's like two boats sailing in the sea

Without you I do not exist, I am invisible
I only exist in the electricity of time

There is one thing I wanted
Forget
Something that hurts me to remember
When I'm away from you
This makes me cry.
Like two stars far from the sky
Like one Angel far from heaven
Who will never meet
Time is cruel to those who love
But only time is able to ease the pain of a longing
Someone saw you smiling, but I was away from you.
I could not see your smile.

Even knowing that this smile was for me





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio