Translate

sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2019

Our secret garden ❤๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ




Our secret garden ❤๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒฟ



Love, a life is too little to love you.
Maybe a million years will be enough to kill my longing.
Listen to the song that comes from the galaxies
There is a child crying in every constellation
The tears of the innocent descend from Heaven
Trying to purify the pains of the earth
Between all this hell are you and me, my love
Separated by two chasms
On one side of the abyss the sadness of the stars
Dirty and cowardly men do not respect women
From the edge of the abyss, I fight
In an untiring and unceasing struggle
I try with my own hands
Take the pains that are not mine
I see you fighting too, my love.
Your voice surpasses these stars.
Your song touches the heart of every child born
Along with the hope of a new day
We do not feel the time, because time does not exist for us
Everything is already in place
The water is in the earth, and the fire is in the air
The sea brought our tears, and the sun brought our hopes
Our memories go by time painted all in blue
Our souls dance every time I think of you.
Every time we're in tune
Our connection is more of the sacred, it is more than divine
Angels draw the symbol of our love in Heaven with the marks of infinity
Tears of gold and diamonds in the cup that holds the wine of the gods
Our sweet kiss is stored in the most beautiful Roses of our garden
Every time I see your smile, my love, I see how beautiful our love is
Being with you is like seeing all the flowers blooming in the world
Being with you is like playing with the angels in Heaven
Being with you is like writing a poem in God's hands
You are my love, you are my life.
You are my Heaven and my Paradise.
You are my immortal beloved
I just feel alive when I'm with you.
You are the life that makes me blossom.





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio