Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

Just to love you ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฎ




Just to love you ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฎ


Time stopped when I found you.
And the same time punishes me for being so far from my love
Sometimes I feel like I'm without you.
Even loving you the way I love you

I have a secret in my heart.
This secret belongs only to you.
I know I'm in your eyes, just as I'm inside you
Sometimes I lose my reason
But these are things of my heart.

If I say it in silence, it's not to listen to me
If I'm so alone, it's to try to forget you
But I still think of you.
It's hard to try to forget you.
You did not take shelter in my arms.
But you're entirely in my heart.

Why do not you hold me now?
Tell me you love me
Even for the last time
You know I can not get you out of my heart
I will never be able to forget you.
Love does not explain what can not be explained
When are you going to understand this?
I'm here just to love you






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio