Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2019

Stars Rain ๐ŸŒŒ❤๐ŸŒŒ




Stars Rain ๐ŸŒŒ❤๐ŸŒŒ



I walk the world, looking for the most beautiful flowers
Just to give you
To tell you, my beloved
That there is no beauty more beautiful than yours.
I hear the wind song with my heart in love
I sing with the sea in the depths of my blue dream
Just to find the perfect inspiration for you, my love
I look with my fluorescent eyes at the shooting stars in the sky
Trying to find a star with the same brightness as yours.
But only the sun with its majestic light
It may compare with you, my love.
I have in my hands the most beautiful flowers, and in my heart the brightest stars
Just to give you, my beloved
To say that nothing compares to you
To say that the universe was made for you
Just like me, and the love I feel for you
I see all the beauty that God created when He thought of you.
He made the stars brighter and the flowers more beautiful
Just to make you smile
He made my life and gave you
Like a beautiful poem written in your heart
Everything was made for you, my beloved
Each grain of sand
Each starfish
Each constellation
It was made to adorn your beauty
The sky is blue because of you
Whenever you smile, my love, the sun rises on the horizon
Like a beautiful painting painted by God's hands
Spreading hope and light for this world
Every time you sing
Nature is inspired to find its harmony
Every time you sing
All these beauties manifest themselves
Like a mystical magic that runs through the universe
Taking your voice with the brightest lights
Every time you sing on this stage, my love
A symphony plays throughout the universe
Turning your music into a beautiful rain of stars in the sky






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio