Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

The colors of paradise ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŒˆ




The colors of paradise ๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŒˆ


In my heart there is a desire.
Once again I drew you in my heart.
I made the most perfect drawing that God designed
I copied the traces of the most beautiful form of the universe
I designed you in this bright screen
And I chose the most beautiful colors to draw you
Among the colors I chose
I mixed with the promise of our love
Such a beautiful sunny day.
You were so beautiful in the colors of my mind.

And I've always been yours.
But one day I left your heart
I swear I never wanted to make you so sad.
I know sometimes I hurt you.
But truths need to be told
Who really loves needs to be honest

I've prepared my lighter screen
I drew your picture.
You were smiling in my imagination.
From your bedroom window
I could see you smiling at me
While I drew his face
I painted your eyes
With the tears that once fell on you

I distilled a blue oil
To paint the sky that protected you
I carved your body
And I have set your feet firmly on the ground.
Your hair was dancing in my hands of Monet.
I drew your mouth with the kisses I stole from you.
And I hugged you in that beautiful sunset
While the sky was covered with gold
And I drew our horizon

Sometimes it's hard to forget
The memories that we can never live

But then I pretend we're still on this screen
I still believe we're still there
Like a beautiful painting in paradise





PS: I Love you so much, ❤ Brie



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio