Translate

segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2019

Stellar girl ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŸ





Stellar girl ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŸ


Girl of the stars, bring this light to me
While my world is still blue
Tell me a beautiful love story
While I sleep in your arms
Take me to your constellation
But first let's dance in the rings of Saturn

I feel so alone on these cold nights
I try to sweep away the sad memories of my mind.
But these memories are the most beautiful memories I have
I'm just a grain of sand in this immense desert
Living sad and dreaming of the sea
I just feel happy when I see the light coming from you

Tell me girl of the stars:
Can you sleep without dreaming?
I dream every night with you.
At every sunset I kiss you in my sweetest dream.

If I could I would be with you now
I'd be like an astronaut floating in your world.
We could visit the Milky Way and see the comet rain
There is a blue dot in this dark
A sparkling light coming from the Orion constellation
It is there that angels sing when they are in love

I waited for you all my life.
I do not know how to sing, but I wrote a poem for you.
In every star that exists in the sky

Maybe someday I'll come to you and hold you in the cradle of the stars.
I walk to you like my slow steps
I leave my footprints on every moon that I seek for you
Whenever a star is born in the dark I see your smile
Tell me girl of the stars:
Can you see me too?
I'm here at this blue spot in the vastness
Dreaming about you





๐Ÿ’™



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio