Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2019

Pictures on the wall ๐Ÿ“ท




Pictures on the wall ๐Ÿ“ท


The pictures on the wall do not lie
Are small memories
But that became a great missing
Every time I see you in every photo
I see a piece of me

Everything is still here
Like a movie that does not end
Everything goes back to the beginning
When I try to find the end

I'm awake late at night
I'm dancing with you in our room now
I'm kissing you on the couch
While your eyes are smiling at me
I'm looking at this door
Hoping to see your smile again

You are here with me.
I wonder if I'm still with you?
Am I in your memory as you are in mine?
Will you still feel my arms around you?
Your perfume is still here
I still taste your lipstick in my mouth.

These little memories
They point out that one day we were happy
Everything in you is here.
Like pictures on the wall




๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio