Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

In the light of your smile ๐ŸŒ…




In the light of your smile ๐ŸŒ…


We always looked in the same direction
When we were together on this beach
You always smiled at me.
The light of your smile was brighter than the sun.
When I was with you
All the spring flowers exhaled your perfume
I could smell the roses
Every time the wind blew in your hair
The sea sang our sweet song
Every time the foams of the waves kissed our feet
I looked into your eyes and contemplated all the stars of the universe
I always saw our love in the light of your smile
Now that you're not here
I feel lonely
On this beach that one day embraced our love
Today I drew a heart in the sand for you, my love.
With the hope that you could come back
I look at the seagulls in the sky
Plunging into this infinite blue
But I can not find any gulls more lonely than I
I think of you, my beloved
I think of you every step I take towards this sea
Where is our song?
Where are the little bright stars of your eyes?
Where is the light of your smile?




๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio