Translate

segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2019

Labyrinths ❤๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒท



Labyrinths ❤๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒท


All I wanted now was for you to be in my arms.
I would warm you on the heat my lips
In the fire of my heart
We would then have our peace
Every day would be the same
And every time we make love
The stars would fall from the sky
There is a poem in your heart.
A poem I wrote with the fire of my love
A fire so strong that not even the fury of the sea can extinguish
I am in you just as the sun is in this world
Our love is made of fury, iron, and fire
Nothing can be greater than this love.
Not even life, time, and starlight
Your eyes are two angels looking at me
Your mouth is like a rose from a beautiful garden.
If one day I get lost in the mazes of your body, my beloved
I will never be found again
Between your thighs, wrapped in your secret garden
I will be forever in love




๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio