Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2019

Blue Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™




Blue Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™


I love you, my beloved
In the purest and true form
Where only true love can exist
I love you infinitely
I love you forever
I have you in my heart.
I protect you just as a sacred temple protects a goddess.
I'm in the light of your eyes
In the starlight
I'm in your heart
In the fire that burns you
I am in you as the dew is in the beauty of a rose in the sweet awakening every morning
I'm in you like a beautiful serenade played in the moonlight
Covering the sky with its mantle of stars
I'm the honey in your mouth
I kiss your soft lips with the touch of my kisses
Making you float gently on the strand of this desire
I am the burning orchids in your thighs
I am the wind that sighs in your mermaid hair
I am perfume that slips in the labyrinths of your body
I look at you with my wild eyes.
Waiting for the right moment to devour you
I write you this love poem
Kissing the lines devoutly
Making you travel softly in the light of our love
I make you savor every note of this sweet melody
In the song that now plays inside you
I make you travel in this light
I make you lose track of time and space
I make you dance in this blue fire
In the charm of every second I'm with you
Dancing the music of our love








๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio