Translate

sรกbado, 8 de junho de 2019

The Passion of Love ❤๐ŸŒ…




The Passion of Love ❤๐ŸŒ…


A love is a life
But if you do not have love
You have nothing
Love is the light that illuminates
Our steps
Love is the only song
That the soul is able to hear

Our hearts have always been a love
Our souls have always been a Heaven
A single song
One love
A single life

Our hearts have always been together
Even in the dark
Our souls have always been embraced
In the light of our love

Life is the sea.
We are two boats going in the same direction
The horizon is always there
To tell us where we're going

Do not let your heart bleed tonight
Do not let this line separate us.
My arms are open to you, my love.
Even if these nails hurt my hands
My arms are open to you.

Our love will always stay here.
As a symbol, a enigma, a mystery
Our love will be a cry
So that all hearts may hear

Let's forget everything that happened
This love is still alive inside us
Remove the nails from my hands
So that I can hug you






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio