Translate

segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2019

Traveler of the stars ๐ŸŒŒ



Traveler of the stars ๐ŸŒŒ


My love, today I did not go to Heaven to see you.
Today I preferred to stay here in this eclipse, waiting for you
Maybe the sun will come back tomorrow when you sing and brighten this world with your songs
My words were made to love you, and to adorn your beauty
But they were also made to calm my pain, and to make hope reborn in my heart
This sword that I carry with me will be forever mine, it will be forever in my hands
This sword I use only to defend you, to protect you from all evil
It was these words that brought me to you, and these words will stay with you forever.
When I see your eyes, my love, I see the hope of a better world.
When I hear your voice, I hear the clarinets of the angels announcing a world of peace and love.
You know every rose in your garden, you know which is your sweetest perfume, you know that I am the true love in your heart.
I've always been with you, my love, and I'll always be
I am a traveler of the stars, wherever you are, I will find you.



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio