Translate

quarta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2018

๐Ÿ”ฎ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ




Wizard


I was facing the dragons
Using only a sword
I used the fire to make my shields
My enemies knew when I was coming
The sky was as red as the blood of battle.

Several temples were illuminated by my light
I opened the seas
Lifting only one arm
I brought the lightning into the desert
When there was no hope

My hands wrote more stories
What stars existed in the sky
I was in the middle of everything
When everything was nothing

I danced around the bonfires
The dances that only the soul is capable of dancing
My eyes reached the beginning of the light
When everything was dark

Many times I've been a hero
No need to show my face
My eyes were always
Where the truth was

I heard the mermaids singing in the oceans
When all was silence
I felt the wind blow in the trees
When the sky turned blue

I felt it in my heart.
What all hearts felt
When everything was sadness
I cried the same tears of pain

I saw the golden gates open
When all was glory and splendor
I saw the lions rise
Like giants in the sand

I've seen everything the eyes can see
I have lived everything that a life is capable of giving us
I learned all the spells that the universe is capable of teaching
But now, in the face of love
I realize that I know nothing.






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio