Translate

sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2018

"Black Sun"⚫




Black Sun


I stared at the horizon
Where a black sun woke up
In my memory came the remembrance
From the times of yore
Where the light existed
Full of glory

I remembered the birds that crossed the skies
Strolling in fullness, hovering like cottons
In the light of the clouds

I remembered the sea that bathed the beaches with its mantle
Kissing with Silver Foams
Salt waters of hope

What about the trees?
They adorned the forests and fields
And now what remains? In addition to embers and scattered ashes

I remembered people
Humans before had skin and hair
Nor were they as sad as today.

Melancholy hits me
And from my face a tear falls to despair
My eyeless eyes quiver in silence.

Seeing from afar, the omnipotent star
That before was king
And now it's just, a star without light





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio