Translate

quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2018

"Reciprocal"






Reciprocal


You gave me the courage to continue
Even when my eyes were blind in the darkness
You held my hand when it all seemed difficult.
You made me face the storms until the sun came up again
If today my spirit is strong
It is because you have enlightened me with the light of your love
If today I'm not sadder
It's because your love brought my smile back.
It was in the silence of my heart that I heard your voice
It was in the light of your eyes that I saw your true beauty of life
If today I am happy, I am happy to be loved by you
You have illuminated my path, just as the sun illuminates the darkness.
Let me hold your hands, my love.
I want to do for you everything you do for me
I want to be for you the same as the firmament is for the earth
I want to be for you the same as the salt is for the sea
I want to be for you the same as roses are for rosebushes
I'll hold you when the storms come
I will dry your tears when the wind blows on your face
I will walk with you by the beach when the sea is calm
I'll kiss you every time the sun comes up
I will love you every time the sun sets
I will walk with you all this way
I will never let sadness come to your heart.
Even if the lights go out for a moment
I will continue to illuminate you with the light of my love
Every time you cry
You will cry with happiness.
Every time you cry
You will cry with emotion
I'll write your name
In every star that exists in the sky
I will say that I love you every day
Throughout our life
When the weather tires my eyes
When I give the last smile to you
Can you still see me
I'll be in your heart
Like a Sun
Enlightened forever in our love


Eu te Amo








๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio