Translate

sรกbado, 25 de agosto de 2018

"In a Secret Garden"๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿƒ




Love is unpredictable, it does not warn when will come, he simply comes and invades our hearts.
Sometimes we look for this love in this life, and when we think that this love will never come, it comes and surprises us.
As we try to understand this, try as we might find some explanation, never succeed.
Only love knows the ways of the heart, only love can illuminate our spirit.
When love is true, everything is clearer before us, contrary to what they say, we were not blind when we're in love. When we love we see much further.
You can see all the beauty that exists. When we truly love everything is more beautiful, everything becomes clearer.
When I saw all this beauty reflected in your eyes, I fell in love for real.
As this could be contradictory, however it could be impossible happened, love came into my heart.
Even though I did not want to believe, even though I did not want to accept, it was too late, have you in my heart, I was already in love with you.
It is difficult to understand the ways that the heart chooses.
When we are taken by love we are able to scroll through even more difficult paths, heedless of the dangers that lie ahead.
Simply we throw ourselves like a bird that swoops on the horizon, even though it will never return.
The love I feel for you is like this bird flying toward the horizon.
As I have strength to fly, as I have faith, I'll fly into the sun, I'll fly to you.
If you trust me, if you believe in this love, we'll fly together towards the sun.
In a world of seven billion people, with all likely and unlikely possibilities, I chose to love you.
I know I am also in your heart, our hearts are united in the name of love.
Even if my wings were cut I continue flying up to you.
My beloved, my hope is like this bird flying towards the sun, which flies tirelessly to find you.
On the day that we're together everything will be beautiful, and in the splendor of the sky, in the endless lines, we will write our love.
One day the world will know how much I love you, I'll tell the whole world that you are my love.
My love for you will be reflected in the brightness of stars.
My love for you will be in the sun smiling all the time he was born.
My love for you will be dancing in the waves of the sea, in the coming and going ofi nfinite.
Every time you look at the stars you feel my love.
Every time you feel the sun on your face, you feel the touch of my love.
Every time the sea dance on your feet, and you look at the horizon, you
You will see my love.
My beloved, when we are together and your heart race.
When our kisses are endless rivers of desire.
When I hold you in my arms and keep you warm in the heat of my heart.
When I love you intensely, you feel my love.
When we are together and we lose in the charms of hours.
Without bothering whether it is day or night it is.
When we dive deep into the flames of this passion.
When our souls kissing as our bodies contemplate this magical moment.
You will know that our love is forever, our love is immortal.
God  know, what you and I already know, this love is increasingly alive within us.
This love was able to bring me to you.
I do not know how many stars I traveled, I do not know how long I waited, the only thing I know is that I found you.
Even if I had not met you, I wait for you, thousands and thousands of years until you arrive.
I do not know why I chose to love you, because my heart has chosen to follow this path.
Some things we can not understand, we just feel.
What I feel for you, this love is greater than the world, goes beyond these stars. I know you can feel my love. I know I'm in your heart.
Every night you call me, you want to live this love.
I'm here, my beloved, waiting for you, waiting for you to tell me the words that are in your heart.
Perhaps the flowers can say that our love is beautiful, how our love is true, only the flowers can say how much we will be happy.
The love I feel for you is stored somewhere in the secret garden ...


Eu te Amo ❤









๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio