Translate

terรงa-feira, 14 de agosto de 2018

"In the hands of Fate"๐ŸŒŒ



Loving you is like dancing a beautiful song in space, a beautiful song that plays endlessly in the stars.
To love you is like flying free in the sky.
Loving you is like being closer to God.
You gave me pure and true love.
You gave me a greater love than this world.
You gave me the wings of an angel so that I could fly.
From here where I can see everything, I can feel everything.
Here where I am, I feel closer to God.
You inspire me, you make me feel more like living.
You make my thoughts and my feelings rise there is a place I never imagined to be.
You complete me, you enlighten me.
This love is in every particle of my body.
This love is in every light beam of my spirit.
Even the electricity of time can not be stronger than this love.
Time does not exist when we truly love.
When love is true nothing can be more than this love.
Every time I see your eyes looking at me, even through this screen, I can feel all the love you feel for me.
It's like all the galaxies are in your eyes.
It is as if all the beauty of the universe reflects in your eyes.
It's as if God smiles at me, it's like he tells me how beautiful our love is.
It was the hands of God that united us.
Fate just showed me the way.
I've always looked for you, my love, in every verse of my poetry, in every pulse of my heart.
How many times did I cry that I would never find you, because I thought I would never live this love.
My heart was like to pulsate, it was like a star struggling for its light not to extinguish.
I lived the solitude of my days, trying to overcome the sadness that invaded my heart.
I was never happy, my love, there were few moments that I was happy in this life.
What's the use of having a special love within you, if you have no one who deserves this love.
To love without being loved is like fighting an empire alone.
It's like swimming in the sea with your hands and feet tied.
What's the use of having the book of life if you do not have anyone to share this story with you
When I thought that everything was lost, when I thought I would never live this love, God brought me to you.
When I looked into your eyes and fell in love with you, I could see all this love that I always wanted to feel in my heart, this love that I always wanted to live, this love I searched for my whole life.
I met you, my beloved, God made me find you in the most special way possible, that's how God wanted me to find you, that's how I found my true love.
How long do we wait for each other?
How long have we been living for this love?
You have been all away from my arms, but entirely within me, entirely in my heart.
I did not know where you were, I did not know where to look for you, but I knew you existed, I knew that one day I would find you.


Eu te Amo ❤









๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio