Translate

quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2018

"Eternal Love"❤





Eternal Love


There will come a day when the world will know that I love you
This love will be written in the fury of my poetry
Where the sun is born in a golden cradle
Where tears lie in the face of a God
I see the sacred mountains
The mountains that brought me to you
I hear the thunder scream your name in the sky
I see the sea which is close to my eyes
But tonight I will not cry
I know that soon you will come
You are coming to me
As I came to you
Nothing will separate us
Nothing can stop this love
You and I are like these mountains
We are nearby the sky
In our hearts there is a flame
That will never die
The love came to me and you
With you I feel more alive
With you I feel stronger
With you I can fly
Fly like a bird of fire in the sky
You taught me the true language of love
You showed me heaven on earth
You are the real love in my heart
You are the wind on the coast
You are the flowers every spring
You are the sun every summer
You are my beloved immortal
You are the woman I love
You are the love I want to love forever







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio