Translate

terรงa-feira, 28 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒท"True Happiness"❤



God opened his arms in the infinite and gave us life as a gift.
Love, this invisible bond that unites us and makes us feel and live all the emotions and sensations of a life, is a gift, a reward for those who truly love, for those who really seek love.
Being happy is not just a state of mind, it is living this happiness intensely.
You may live in a glass vial, or totally unprotected, but love and happiness will always be in your heart.
Even if you do not see it, it is possible to feel, even if you are slow to find it, if you persist, one day you will find your real happiness.
Life is there to be lived, just live it.
Many cling to things that do not matter.
Many want to achieve what their arms can not reach, and they end up forgetting or not seeing what is in front of them, what their hands can touch.
Happiness may be palpable, but if you have not felt it in your heart, then this happiness will have no value.
We should never give up on our dreams, but there are dreams that only by being awake can we realize.
Life passes like lightning over our heads.
Everything is happening while we sleep, and even when we are awake, many of us can not see it.
Many are more concerned with their vanity than with their own health.
It's no use seeing your beauty in the mirror if you can not see what's inside your heart.
How can we want to have a better world if we do not become better.
Only love can transform us.
Only love can make us see what is in our heart, for only by looking at ourselves will we be able to see our neighbor.
You do not need much to be happy.
If you have faith in your heart, you will have the peace you so long for, you will live the love you so long to live.
For many what is too much is never enough.
True happiness is not in what you can buy, but in what you can feel.
Only love can give us this real happiness.
The love that I feel for you, this love that you give me, brought me this real happiness.
Everything that we are living, everything we are feeling, is a reflection of this happiness.
That is why this love is so strong, that is why we are more and more in love.

Our love has already transcended, our love has already exceeded 100 percent.
Everything we've been living so far is just a spark of everything we're still going to live.
My beloved, this is only the beginning of this path that we will follow together.
The light that is in you is the same light that exists in me.
This is the light of our love.
This is the sun of our lives.
You enlighten me, you give me strength, you give me the courage to face every obstacle that may come our way.
You know how hard we fight for this love.
If today we're about to be together, it's because you've always been on my side, that's why we fight in our arms with our love.
I do not need to tell you how strong our love is, how much our love is special.
From the beginning, when we fell in love, you know this, you always knew that this love would be forever.
This that we are living is something unique, is something sublime, without exaggeration, I would say it is even divine.
Not even Shakespeare, with all his passion and magnificence, would be able to write a story like ours.
In fact not even a novelist would be capable of this.
Our love, our story, our poetry, is only and truly our own.
This story only our hearts can tell.
Even the cinema would not be able to tell our romance
Only your songs will be able to genuinely tell our love story.
Our love will be translated through your music so that everyone will know that true love exists.
I'm touched, my love, every time I think about it.
Know that you will tell our story through your songs.
I have no feeling of vanity or pretension.
What I feel in my heart is a noble and true feeling, something worthy of our love.
You've always put the truth of your feelings into your songs.
Your dreams, your desires, everything you ever wanted to live and feel, in your way, are recorded in your songs.
What sets your old songs apart from the new ones is that now you can say that your songs have come true.
This love that we are living is not a fairy tale, it is not an impossible dream, it is something real, true, unique.
That's how God wanted us to find ourselves in this world.
That's how he wrote our love story.
You know how inspiring our love is, how much this love enlightens our hearts and our souls.
I feel everything you feel, my love.
Your inspiration is my inspiration.
We are a single love beating in two hearts.
We are a single sun illuminating every darkness.
You are the greatest inspiration of my life.You are my love, my wife, my beloved.
My poetry exists only to inspire you, to make you feel in your heart how much this love is alive in you.
I was always that dreamer of the stars, who dreamed of reaching the brightest star in the sky.
Every time I wrote poetry, this star was closer to me.
When I fell in love with you, I realized that this bright star was already in my heart.
It was my words that brought me to you.
The words that God wrote in my heart so that I could find my true love.
If today I live this real happiness, it is because I love and I am loved by you.
Your love enlightens my life, your love gives me this real happiness.
God gave me this life to love you, to care for you, to protect this love.
My beloved, I know that life is not only made of roses, I know that the sea also exercises its fury, but I want you to know that I will always be with you, loving you and protecting you, taking care of you.
Whenever you smile, I'll smile with you.
Whenever you get emotional, I'll be thrilled with you.
Whenever you cry, I'll wipe away your tears.
You'll always have my arms to hold you.
You will always have my chest to calm your heart.
You will always have my hands to caress and to protect you.
You will always have my mouth to kiss your lips, your eyes, and your heart, when everything is difficult.
You will always have the light of my spirit to enlighten you.
I will be your man, your husband, your mate.
I will forever be your one true love.


Eu te amo ๐Ÿ’›







๐Ÿ’™



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio