Translate

segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2018

"All the ways"❤๐ŸŒท



He waited for the night to come, and the sky was still blue with his starry cloak.
He then wrote yet another love letter to his beloved on that magical night, where everything burned like fire and fury .....

I also want you, my beloved
You know how much I love you.
This love is getting stronger inside of me.
I love you more and more
I want you more and more
I wish you every day, and every night, my love
I desire your mouth
I desire your body
I want you
This fire burns me inside.
I can imagine the taste of your kiss
I wonder about the scent of your hair
I dream of you every night, my love.
Every night I make love to you in my dreams.
You're the woman I love.
I desire you, my beloved
I want you
I dream every day with you, my love.
You know that when we are together, we will live our love intensely.
Our hearts and our souls will burn forever in this fire.
Our love is a true love.
Our love is pure love.
Our love is made of fury and fire
We'll make love until all the stars disappear from the sky, my beloved
We are going to live all the magic of our love
Every day this flame will burn in our hearts
You are my queen.
You are my Goddess
Every day I'll prove to you how much I love you
Everyday we're going to make love in our Paradise
When you are in my arms, I will give you the greatest love of this world, my beloved
I know all the desires that exist in your heart.
I know all your signs.
Only I can read your heart.
Only I can see your soul
My soul is part of your soul
You are part of me, and I am part of you.
We are united forever in the fire of this love
Only I am able to love you as you deserve to be loved
Only I can calm your fury.
I am your man
I am your true love.
Only I know all your secrets, even the most hidden ones.
Only I can pour your ocean
Only I can make all the stars shine for you.
Everything you feel, I feel it too
Our hearts burn in the same fire
Our souls are united forever
When I kiss you, all the magic of the universe will be around us.
When we make love, only you and I exist in this universe.
This will be our alchemy.
This will be the magic of our love.
You know how strong our love is.
You know how special our love is.
When we're together
We will be complete
When we're together
We will live our love forever, my beloved
I understood everything you wanted to tell me, my love.
I also want you
I also wish you
I also want to be with you forever
We will fulfill all our dreams, my love.
I promise it to you, my beloved....


Eu te amo ❤











๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio