Translate

quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒท"Our Beautiful Song"





Our Beautiful Song


Only words can say
What my heart is feeling
If the sun will rise tomorrow
In the hope of a new day
Without you all is so sad
Without you there is nothing
Neither the sun is able to shine
Neither the sky can be blue
It's like a garden without flowers
It's like a sea without life
No navy blue and without starfish
It's like a poem without verses
Sad and forgotten
Are the countless hours that do not pass or stand still
Perhaps a single smile can tell you is coming
On a beautiful evening of October or the enigmatic Electricity night
Maybe the moon light up the night my love
Gracing the colors and lights
The path of my beloved
If I can believe that God exists
I can also believe I can fly
Even though my wings are frozen in time
As a bronze cherub forgotten by the gods
Perhaps the rain can take my tears to you
When it rains in your window
Where the sun reflects the beauty of a beautiful day
To the place of dreams
That's where I'll be waiting for you
my love
With the certainty that you will come
Even if you do not tell me
Even if you do not show me
I can feel in my heart that you are coming
As a rainbow appears in the sky
After a furious storm
Like a rose that opens in the first morning light
The more I love you
More my heart cries your name
Inside of me
There is only you
Inside of me
There is the desire to love you
Inside of me
There is the desire to make you happy
If true happiness exists
This happiness will come along with you
The same happiness you will find
When you arrive
The love in me is the same love in you
Love is only true when it is reciprocal
You and I are dancing this song together
This is our song
The song you're singing in your heart
The song you will sing to me when you arrive
A true love song
The song we will hear forever
As the sun exists
There will always be a light in the darkness
While this light exist
Our song will play in the universe

Eu te Amo





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio