Translate

domingo, 19 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒท"My Odyssey"๐ŸŒŒ



If I had the genetic map of all species, I would be perfect.
I would feel like a God, accomplished by performing his greatest work, his greatest creation. But I am only an imperfect creature, but grateful for here in this world to have been born, to be living and to ask, why far away does the sky find the ocean? Why are the stars so close and so far away?
Why does my heart make me cry because I'm distant from my love?
Why is it hard to cry in silence?
Why does the spirit sometimes make the body fly?
Why do you sometimes dream without even being asleep? it may be difficult to explain everything, but even then I will agree, thank God, for this place I dwell.


"Living in this world is the greatest odyssey of this life"






๐Ÿ’™


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio