Translate

sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒฟ"Stigma"๐Ÿ‘‘




Stigma


See my hands nailed to the cross
See the blood that flows in them
And will all this suffering be in vain?
In a very poor crib I was born
In a land punished by the sun
Dry land that burns and punishes
The children of painful agony
What of thirst and hunger
They die every day
Each one with its joy
And where does such strength come from?
Calloused with hope?
Time is cruel and condemns
The children of the red earth
Where I came from, there is no rain
The river where I baptized, dried up
I did not multiply breads
To feed my people
But I gave them hope
They anointed my feet with sandalwood and jasmine
My hands have also washed
Their faces, with the lightness of a seraphim
In my land I was king
Now look at me
Preached on this pine cross
With a crown of thorns
Coming near the end
My pain does not compare
With the pain of my people
If you could, do not doubt
I would do it all over again
I would rip my own flesh
A piece of me
They threw stones at me, they spit on me
The marks of the blades that cut me
They still throb in my body.
But such pain does not compare
With the pain of my people
Living in the indifference of ingratitude
In forgetting and neglecting
When i was a boy
My mother said that I would change the world.
Or be the inspiration for this change to come
Now my mother is crying with my brothers.
At the foot of my cross
Do not cry my mother

Go take care of my brothers.
Let me stay here
So that I can fulfill my destiny
The tip of the spear makes my chest bleed.
In this dry land no flower is born
But I will leave this land planted
From seed to seed
Until love flourishes
Do not cry no more my mother
Wipe your tears with the
Wind that blows on your face
I lived by your side every day
Of my life
And you never let me miss anything.
When our goats died of starvation
And everything seemed difficult.
I took strength, I do not know where
And we survived along with the remains
Mom, I imagine what you feel.
When you see your son in flagella
But at the time when my spirit is
There is no pain
Suffering turns to hope
When faith is greater
We are all children of the same father.
But the storm that now covers the heavens
It's a tear that's about to fall from your face.
Give thanks to God, Mother.
Today it's going to rain on this dark land.
Today will play a beautiful song
Do not cry no more my mother
Everything is over now
Let this dark earth sleep
In the arms of this endless night
Who is now approaching us
The promise was fulfilled
I do not take all the sins with me
It is impossible to bear all the sins of the world.
But I take the suffering of our people
That every day is punished and suffered
In the hands of the new Emperors

It is for these that I die on this cross
Worth dying for the good
One day maybe they will remember me.
I know I will not be forgotten
Even if the eyes do not want to see me
Even if the mouths shut up
Even if the ears do not want to hear me
I will still be on this cross




๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio