Translate

domingo, 26 de agosto de 2018

"Abstract"๐ŸŽจ




Abstract


I let go of myself, and reach the sky that divides me
I feel a cold in my bones when the sea breaks in the rocks
Every time I run away from me
I'll look for you, my love, I'll go where you are
It's so lonely to be without you, and every time I do not see you
I feel alone, like a tree in the middle of a concrete city
Without you I am nothing, without you I do not exist
I'm like an untrace vanishing point.
I'm like a drawing without scribble
When I'm not with you I feel invisible
Even the mirror can not see me crying.
The tears I shed for you
I then travel in my thoughts, in the electricity that guides me
I seek you in the places of light, and in places of calm
I seek the right inspiration to inspire you, and inspire in me the life that exists in you.
I seek you, my love, in the light of your mind, and I see how far, infinitely
Your stars are capable of shining
I wander like a ghost looking for your light, and I try to find
The most beautiful rose in this world submerged in me
I seek what inspires you through what inspires me, and through everything that can inspire us.
I am like velvet when you meet the sea, dancing on the threshold of these two worlds
Like a ghost, then inside in this light, and so I find what inspires you
I see the woman in the mirror trying to find in herself her reflection
I see the Three Musicians gently playing their songs like cicadas on a summer night
I see the sweet Jeune Fille Endormie dreaming her colorful dreams
I walk through this hall, and in every corner I look, I see a part of me, and a part of you
I see the woman who cries, weeping for her Don Quixote
I stroll through the pages of a forbidden book in the lap of La lectura
I sit at the table next to Les Noces de Pierrette, and wander in this beautiful blue light
I see Maya with her Doll, and the sweet and charming L'enfant au pigeon wrapped in her white dove
I wander through the thoughts of the Head of a Woman, and am driven to an extremely interesting place
I then dance in this party hall along with the autumn leaves
I dive deeper into this blue, and fill my spirit with this light that inspires you
I dance with the three dancers and ride with Jeune homme et cheval in the desert
I see La famille of saltimbanques leaving the city blue, and Garรงon ร  la Pipe with his Roses in the head
I travel from screen to screen, mixing my thoughts with all these colors and shapes, in the imperfect form of reality
I see the war of Guernica with all its shadows, and Vieux guitariste aveugle in the solitude of its wood
I feel La Vie running like ink in my veins, and I see the grandeur of the birth of Les Demoiselles d'Avignon
I walk in this abstract landscape while Jacqueline's Portrait looks at me through the window
I dance with these figures while the Girl with mandolin smiles at me on her strings
My tears slip like diamonds when I see Mother and Child in the blue of Dora Maar
I remember you my beloved, and I feel you in all the expressions of my feelings
I dive deep into these cubes, and I see you in every stroke, and every color stamped on these canvases
I see you carved in the most beautiful form of existence, and I realize how great it is to love you







๐Ÿ’™


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio