Translate

sรกbado, 18 de agosto de 2018

"Like a Movie"❤ ๐ŸŽฌ




May this poem tell you how much I love you, how much this love is alive in me, how much I've waited for you.
  May this poem tell you how beautiful our love is, how true our love is.  
As true as the life that inspires us, that makes us live.
  How many nights did I cry for being away from you, for not having your hug, for not having your kiss, for not having you in my arms.
  My tears were storms, every time I cried for you, every time I felt this pain in my heart.
  Even though the angels were with me every night, even though God smiled at me every morning, this pain still lingered in my heart, like an arrow that pierces through time.
  Our love is like a boat crossing the ocean, following our heartbeat towards the horizon.
  Our love is like the sun, lit with fire and hope.
  This is the love that exists in me and you my beloved.  
This is the light that illuminates our spirit and our heart.
  We were born to love, and to live a love greater than our lives.  
This is our love, this is our destiny.
  When God wrote this love in our hearts, this song began to play in the stars.  
We'll dance to this song forever, around the sun.
  I love you, you are the love of my life.  
You are the love of all the lives I've lived, and I'm still going to live.


"My life is like a movie, a romantic movie, where every scene exists to love you"












Alexsandro Ribeiro.






Blue Fantasma ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ“ฒ


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio