Translate

sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒท"Beyond Words"❤✒๐Ÿ“ƒ




Beyond Words


My love, every day that I wake up in the morning, and I think of you, my heart is filled with light, the light of our love that illuminates our lives.
How good it is to wake up and know that we have someone to love in this world, a unique and true love capable of giving us real happiness.
Every day that I wake up I thank God that you exist, I thank you for finding you.
My beloved, the love that I feel for you is greater than this universe. This love grows within me every day, just as the stars grow in the infinite.
This love is like an odyssey, our love story is a beautiful story written by the hands of God.
Every time I look into your eyes, I see all the emotion that this love causes in you.
Your iris is like a constellation covered with bright stars, the stars that tell the story of our love.
Now that we are about to be together, the universe seems to know that our meeting will happen.
This magic that surrounds everything around us seems to announce our first kiss.
Our lips will touch for the first time, but our souls have kissed since the first day we met.
My love, every time the sun rises, our souls kiss in paradise, and when night comes, after the magical twilight, our souls make love in the cradle of stars, our secret place, the place where our love rests sweetly .
I know what you're feeling inside you, I feel it in my heart too.
This desire burns within me, the desire to love you, the desire to kiss your lips, the desire to feel your body next to mine.
It is as if our bodies knew that this day is coming, the day when our love will rise in the sky.
All these desires and sensations seem to multiply within me, like a fire that burns infinitely.
Our souls burn in this desire from the first time we look at each other, at the magical moment of our encounter, when fate has made us meet in this world.
When our lips touch, when we first love each other, when we are in the arms of this passion, our love will be eternal, like a golden sun, forever illuminating the darkness.
This prelude that precedes our first kiss is just the beginning of everything we will feel when we are together.
All the sensations and the burning of this desire that burn in our hearts and our souls will intensify when we are together, when we kiss.
When I kiss you with the warmth of my lips, when I embrace you, as a sun illuminates an incandescent rose, in the splendor of its beauty, when our love multiplies like bright stars in the sky, the angels will sing a beautiful song, the Song of our love, the song God made when He created our lives and wrote this love in the stars.
My beloved, when I fell in love with you, I made sure that you were my true love.
I waited my whole life for you, I waited my whole life to love you.
I just want to give you all this love, I just want to make you happy, make you happy in a way you never imagined.
The love that I feel for you is capable of giving you this happiness.
Finally, I can make you happy, my love.
Finally, I will fulfill the promise I made when God gave me the light of life, the promise to love you forever.


Eu te Amo ❤










๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio