Translate

sรกbado, 25 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒท"Through the Mirror"❤




You will never forget


You must be wondering now.
Where I am?
In addition to within your heart
What do you feel now?
Pain or joy?
Sadness or happiness?
How beautiful is love that can not be contemplated?
How strong is the love that can not be lived?
You felt my touch when the light of this love came to you
You spread your wings at the sweetest moment of your epic
Where the dream was real
Where life was a dream
A dream lived in the pure and beautiful reality
When all your emotions have settled on the horizon
How the most beautiful flowers spring up
You will remember everything
Even what we never did
But we could have done
In the most beautiful way
I am inside you, and no one else will take my place
Even though silence lies in your tears
This storm will come in your eyes.
I'll be in you like all the stars are in this sky
I'll be in you as blue is in the ocean
You will never forget
You know it's me.
That you will always seek in the embraces of another
Just as fire melts the metal
I will be in your thoughts
Even the most secret and hidden
You will find me
I'll be there when the sun rises
I'll be there when the sea breaks on the rocks
I'll be there when the night comes and only the moon is with you.
Even if the veil of the moon makes me disappear for some time
I'll still be there
You'll remember when you found me.
Before you even met me










๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio