Translate

terรงa-feira, 28 de agosto de 2018

๐ŸŒน"The song of our love"❤๐ŸŽต




The song of our love


If I were in this moment somewhere in the past, contained in the timelines, I would find you, my love.
And what would be more surprising and interesting is that you would be illuminated the stage of a beautiful theater, decorated with music and art, where you would be the most beautiful and illuminated.
Love would be immortalized by your unique and sublime music, and I, a passionate poet, would be standing there, astonished by your perfection, and by your light.
I would write you in verses in the poetry of my heart, and by closing the curtains, after our passionate kiss, I would run to your arms, to hear forever the song of our love.

Maybe I'll find you somewhere in this past that now invades my thinking.
When I saw your face softly rose, clear as the moon, and read your name perfectly aligned, I felt an increase of myself, as if opening a window, which for a long time did not open.
Who is able to understand love, when it inhabits us here, like a bird that is about to fly?
Perhaps a single look throughout this moment will perpetuate
Maybe a kiss on your hands could make this moment last forever.
Like a beautiful song played in the stars
Perhaps one day the time will come to surrender to this meeting, then we will know in fact, that nothing can be greater than love.
When the hands of God rules this beautiful spectacle





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio