Translate

sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2018

"Immortal Love"❤ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘




Immortal love


When love is purely true
When two hearts are burning in the same flame infinitely, when two souls meet again in infinite lives in infinite worlds, is because love is larger than life, love is immortal.
The love I feel for you, this passion that burns within my breast, this endless desire to be with you, this is all proof that this love is true love.
As much as I try to understand this, the more I want to find some explanation, I can not.
I have memories that I can not explain, if I close my eyes, I am able to feel the scent of your hair, I am able to feel the touch of your skin, without even never have touched you.
I have memories, I miss you, I feel a longing that I can not understand.
Because this love is so alive in me?
My whole life I looked for this love.
I looked at the stars and trying to understand the reason I'm in this world, I knew that I was here for some reason, I was here for love.
I do not know how many galaxies I traveled, I do not know how many lives I lived, the only certainty I had inside of me that I would find this love.
When I looked in your eyes, when I truly I saw your essence, I found you.
This love is within me, the love I feel for you, is the strongest feeling I have ever felt in my life.
This love I feel for you torma stronger every day. This love is hurting in my chest is bleeding in my heart.
Even if I cry a ocean of tears this pain will not cease.
If your eyes had not noticed me, if I was not in your heart, it would be easier to bear this pain.
I do not know how long I will stand to be away from you.
Even if you do not say a word, even if you delay to give me the answers, I feel your presence, I hear your voice calling me.
You are here inside me, this love will be forever in my heart.
If I am condemned to love you forever, I just wanted to understand why.
We do not speak the same language, we live in different countries, our worlds are different, our realities are different.
Even with so many differences, we have many things in common. Because I feel all this for you? Because this love is screaming inside me? I just wanted to understand it all. I know you feel the same for me, I know you want me to stay with you, that's why I'm here, that's why I continued writing to you.
This distance not can be greater than this love


Eu te Amo ❤






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio