Translate

sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2018

The flowers in your hands

The flowers in your hands


No one can see you
No one can feel you as I feel
No one can feel the touch of your hands, because now there is only the rain between us
No one can take you away from me, for my love is strong and deep.
Even if they blind my eyes, I can see you
Even if they silence my ears, I will hear your voice, for I know that God has sent me an angel, and even without wings we will fly together in heaven.
See those flowers that are born, my love, each of them keeps a secret, and in the petals of each one is written your name.
Hear the wind that sighs for you, in every breath my heart rises along with the lost and forgotten leaves of love
Now feel my love, and see that I am the flowers that are in your hands
See that I am the wind that sighs in your body.
See that I am the man waiting for you, with the hope of one day to be in your arms


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário