Translate

domingo, 13 de maio de 2018

Brightness

Brightness


I plunged my eyes into an intense darkness, and the depth of such darkness, froze my heart, making my eyes weigh, and in spite of all those sorrows, I continued to plunge into that dark and deep lake, which gradually narrowed, and as my body passed through the gelatinous algae, clean hands were cleaning me, taking thick crusts from me, at that moment, I felt a lightness, which I had not felt for a long time, and as if by enchantment, my eyes opened in that darkness, I sighed, seeing the clear light that came to me, and drops of salt sprouted out of my eyes, as I felt myself drained of my loneliness, I then held to the glow of the strong light, which gently led me, presenting me to an interesting state, and upon leaving it obscurity, I could see the light that shone in that intense light, it was your smile, that after so long, had returned to smile, in the light.



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário