Translate

terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2018

Robot heart

Robot heart
 

I rip my chest out of my robotic heart
Rusty, without oil, without rancor
Mechanically programmed not to feel pain
I evaluate the heart rate with the help of the computer
I feel, I reveal and I hurt
With shock waves, I look for
Resurrect what is gone
The feelings that pulsate along with the desires
Dilating the arteries
On the left side of this mechanical chest
Scheduled to beat, maybe a few more years
And keep the promise of being happy.
Will it be fulfilled? Or was it programmed to be like this?
I blow the wind with my lead hands
And I admire the view with my fluorescent eyes
Decadent looks that get lost on the forgotten horizon
And the love that I see and feel
Knocking on the chest of a saddened robot
It will simply be an electric impulse
Pumping electrons in glass arteries



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário