Translate

sábado, 26 de maio de 2018

On the way to the sun

On the way to the sun


I will walk through the dense sand of the desert, and on the limpid land of Christ to reach the sun.
There in the sun the path is long to follow, for long are the steps for this body of light.
I can feel you in here, beating loudly, begging for love, calling for me.
I'm looking for myself so I can find you
When I find you, I'll find my true love.
I want to be just a knight, not a king.
I will cross the oceans and climb the great ice mountain
From above, I will shout your name, and I will say a prayer for the angels to take my voice to your heart.
Now I am close, from here where I am I can see the sun, from here where I am I can see your eyes, from where I am, I will not walk alone anymore.



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário