Translate

sábado, 12 de maio de 2018

The waltz of roses

The waltz of roses


Remember when we danced in the moonlight, my love?
And the roses shone in the garden of petunias.
There our bodies surrounded, sliding to the sound of the violins
That raised us to the city of the light, in the light of blue


We danced to the sound of the Danube, followed by another waltz
And one more, that was done, without thinking about the time, but what time?
If the time did not exist, it was just the two of us.
Dancing in the moonlight


Even on cold nights, but how cold?
If the heat warmed us
In each dance, there was
A magic step


And in the masked balls? Remember?
Always a gentleman stole you from my arms.
And even far away, our eyes
They extended in the same vertex that united us


We were from each other, my love
What a lovely company
Have her by my side, like this
Every day


Now a cold agony
In my chest it sharpens
By reminding me of these moments
Oh, how sad! In my heart it is sheltered.


Since you left
I live this storm
Pain punishes me in infinite sentence
Why, my love, did you leave me?


My thoughts travel, trying to find
The substance that has escaped from your body,
I see your smile on every star, but I can not reach you.
Why, my love, did you leave me?


Sometimes I can see you, dancing in the veil of the night.
Illuminated, smiles at me, smiles, but says nothing
And when you reach yourself in despair, you disappear
Like fog, scattering in full


Oh! Illuminated Spirit
Why do not you take me with you?
I want to be by your side
Dancing forever in the enchanted moonlight


Today one more day, I dream awake
And looking at the dead petunias in the garden
I remember how happy we were.
Also today, once again, I come to change the roses of your grave


And when I feel your cold headstone on my feet
One more tear came up in my suffered face.
I tell you, my love, as I always say
Today the petunias are dead, but the roses will dance, illuminated by your smile.



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário