Translate

sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2018

Beyond the timelines

Beyond the timelines


In the twelfth century, in the Crusades, a young knight, tired of his intense battles and long walks around the world, declared in simple words his love for her, which had awakened in him the most voracious and pure desire.

There will come a day when I will sink in your eyes and never rise above the surface.
There will come a day when I will feel with the touch of my lips the sweet and delicious taste of your mouth.
There will come a day when I will discover your body, and I will cause the fire that is in me to burn delicately your innermost.I will touch you as if you were a gift from God, and I will do it with so much love that no other has ever done, and never will.There will come a day when you will be in my arms, I will caress you as if you were the most beautiful and delicate flower, and I will cause all your sorrows and your fears to be forgotten with a simple and warm kiss.
I will protect you from your shadows and cast out your demons, so that you can be free, and that together we fly in Paradise.
The passion that burns in my breast, it thunders my soul, and awakens in me, the eternal fire this love.
Behind this strong and mysterious image of woman lies the most sensitive and fragile girl I will one day protect.
My desire can not be sin, for in many battles many glories I have conquered.
My love can not be sin, for I have sought you, my beloved, in all the lives that I have had.
No one can condemn my passion, for only you my beloved, after a long time, touched so lightly my heart.I look forward to this day, I am already tired of these mediocre and unreasonable fighting.
I do not fight for my glory, but for my instinct.
Until then, when all the battles are over, I will go to you, and wherever you are, I will find you, my love.


To my immortal beloved


💙



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário