Translate

sábado, 26 de maio de 2018

The sands of Time

The sands of Time
 

The sands of Gobi blind my eyes
In the desert the winding lines dance with the grains scattered in the wind.
Inside my chest there's a feeling, a love I've never forgotten
A love that I always saw in the blue of the horizon
A love I've always waited for, just as a kiss crowned with sunlight waits for the twilight.
If I'll meet her again, who knows?
Who knows what the time holds us?
Here before there was a fertile land, where I had planted love, the love I felt for a princess, a single spirit, a single flower. She is my beloved, my love, and my life.
The sands of Gobi can stifle my cry, but they will not erase my memories.
In every winding drawing of this desert, I see your face, I feel your scent when I feel the breeze in my spirit.
Here lies my greatest treasure, the memory of this love.
It's time to leave this desert, time to continue this trek
Follow the instinct that makes the spirit move
I'll meet her again
I know that I will find my beloved
This love is my light
I will find my love, through the secúlos, through the life
I'll love her again
Beyond the sands of time



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário