Translate

sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2018

Foreign remnants

Foreign remnants
 

I saw stars of David shedding striped shirts
In a concentration camp
I have seen German women being raped by cowardly heroes
No reason
I saw the dictator soiling his pants, afraid of the shit he did
I've seen boys become paraplegic, after feeding the mouth of the dragon
And a white man with a brain scattered on the hood of a car
Hit by a shot no one knows where it came from
I saw the towers falling in the middle of the center
And everyone getting desperate
I saw the tyrant hanged with his eyes full of pride.
And the terrorist hiding in the foreigner's yard
After that I did not see anything else, everything went dark
But now, slowly I'm recovering the vision
I see soldiers coming home
And a good man waving in the crowd
It brings in the face a calm smile
And hold a book in one in the hands


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário