Translate

sábado, 26 de maio de 2018

Your presence

Your presence
 

Your presence sets me on fire
Oh! Glorious spirit of light
That rips the skin like a desire
Splendid love of love

In the sky of the mouth is hidden the silence
From a fervent hot kiss
Hallucinated love dancer
Dance on the floor like a love ballerina

Your body is on mine like a flower.
Without thinking about the time and day
They kiss and they complete
Both immersed in fantasy

Your presence in me dawns
Oh! Radiant golden rose
I love you infinitely
My lovely sweetheart

Our love is like a boat.
Sliding on a Bright Ocean
Your eyes are the stars
Your mouth is a diamond

From the sun I make my flame
In the twilight, I light your light.
In the labyrinths of your body
Desire leads me

Your presence completes me
Oh! Delicious goddess
I devour you whole
Savoring your rose

In your lips flows the honey
Sliding on your heart
In every pore of your skin
I write a love poem

Your hot and tremulous flesh
To heaven elevates me
I love you infinitely
My sweet beloved bride



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário