Translate

sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2018

Perfect twin souls

Perfect twin souls


I love you so much, that to describe this feeling
I can translate the most beautiful word that exists
Just to be recorded for a single moment
Into your heart like an immortal poem

And what word would be more beautiful than the word of the angels?
For I tell you, my love, there is no more beautiful word
See all that's left over this time that we're apart
When we mark our destinations in a single meeting

We are one of the other, this is a fait accompli
And even if we had not met in this time
In another world, in another life, we would have our meeting

We are two souls who meet eternally
We are two stars that dance around the sun, infinitely
Difficult is when I do not find you, and when I meet you, I do not see you



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário