Translate

segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2018

Black dress

Black dress


You were so beautiful in that black dress.
That night I slept on the pew
Daydreaming with chest pain
For the dagger that went through my doom
I waited for you all night.
And my pain was succumbed by waiting
When I woke up it was already day
The birds called the spring
Suddenly, I heard your laughter echoing in a luminous tunnel
I looked down and saw lying down
On the bank of the square a body
It was me dreaming there, while my ghost followed you
You thought I was sleeping.
But at that moment I would die
Delivering me into the arms of death
While my bloody hand a dog licked
I was spying on you right now.
And I was not afraid, by God! I was not afraid !!
The only thing I remember
It was your beauty
How beautiful you were
In that black dress



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário