Translate

sábado, 26 de maio de 2018

Beyond infinite

Beyond infinite
 

If there was a ladder to reach the sky, and you were up there, I would be able to climb it incessantly, just like a flame that never goes out, renewing the spirit.
Maybe I would find you beyond the stars, illuminating some constellation, or even dancing in the rings of saturn, a sweet song that would come from the voice of the universe.
A sweet song sung by you, my beloved, in the immensity of the brightest stars.
If I could reach the sun, I would overcome the flames of fire and bring you the golden rose of love, where on every petal engraved in gold, would reveal your name, and next to it a phrase that would say beautiful:
"For you I would be able to seek love, beyond infinity


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário