Translate

terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2018

The prince and the seagull

The prince and the seagull


I found the little prince playing in the clouds
And he was looking for you.
I told him that you were on the moon.
For such a beauty
Only on the moon could you find
He was sad because it was waning moon
And with his short arms, he could not reach
I tried to put it on my shoulders.
But he still could not reach
I stared at the horizon where a seagull was gliding
I called her and she came right up to where we were and went straight away saying.
Jonathan is my name.
 Nice to meet you!
Why do you cry, little child? Asked the seagull
-He wants to go to the moon! I told him. But it is waning, can not reach it!
- I can handle this.
 Jonathan said.
-I will solve this question!
The gull then launched toward the moon and took it by the tip with its beak, and went down very slowly.
I then raised the little one, and he can reach the tip of the moon with his arms.
The gull then released the moon, and it rose steadily
And that was how the little prince met you, and as you sang his songs to him, Jonathan and I played with the stars.
What on that magical night, the stars shone brighter than on other days



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário