Translate

terรงa-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2020

Windmills ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Windmills


We can look at the stars when you arrive
And make a wish when the brightest star falls
Like a bright smile smiling in the sky
California's stars are the brightest
I see this silver rain falling
Every time I think of you, my love

When you arrive I will be waiting for you
And you can smell the flowers that will be in my hands
I waited so long to see your smile
Today the brightest stars will light up the sky when I kiss you

We can also go to that old town that you like so much
It was there that you made the first love song for me
The trees are greener and more fruitful
And the windmills sings our song
Every time the wind comes from the South

When you arrive you will see that everything is in the same place
Wild horses still run free on the plain
And the Indians still sing that beautiful lullaby you like so much
The mountains are still golden when the sun goes to sleep
And bonfires light up the beaches on dark nights
Everything remains in the same place
As if time had forgotten to run on the clocks


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio